Student at University of Maine at Farmington
B.A. English, International and Global Studies, minor in Visual Arts
University of Maine at Farmington, Farmington, Maine
B.A. English, and International and Global Studies, minor in Visual Arts; Expected May 2022
GPA: 3.91, Dean’s List Recipient
IES. (High School) Guadalpin, Marbella, Spain 2015 – June 2018
Instructors Aide (English and Spanish) Spring 2020 – present
Learning Assistance Center, University of Maine at Farmington, Farmington, Maine
- Supports students’ academic learning through one-on-one tutoring.
- Reinforces lessons and facilitates new materials with students.
- Provides help students develop strong writing skills and educates students on effective studying, and test-taking.
Library Aide August 2020 – present
Mantor Library, University of Maine at Farmington, Farmington, Maine
- Assists with managing circulation of library materials, and performs inventories.
- Shelves books, periodicals, and other materials in the reference and circulating collection areas.
Crew Trainer, Crew Member August 2019 – present
Dunkin Donuts, Farmington, Maine
- Expedite and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Coordinate and conduct small groups and individual training sessions based on staff and organizational learning needs
Sigma Tau Delta – English Honors Society September 2020 – present
Honors Program September 2020 – present
Dean’s List – High Honors Fall 2019 – present
LEADERSHIP AND ACTIVITIES
Founder and President , UMF Spanish Club February 2020 – present
Editor, UMF Flyer (Journalism Club) February 2020 – present
Alto, UMF Clefnotes Acapella Club October 2020 – present
Spanish (native), English (fluent)
Academic Achievement Award, University of Maine at Farmington Spring 2020
Social Companion, Pinewood Terrace Assisted Living Fall 2019- Spring 2020
Correspond to cancer patients, From Me to You Fall 2020 – present